Strawberry Tea Party Wednesday 30th at 10.30am
It's been another busy day here making sure everything is in place for our strawberry tea party in support of Breast Cancer Care. The pink plates, tableclothes and napkins have been ordered, some fantastic raffle prizes secured and we've all been practising our cake making skills. We've recevied fantastic support from local businesses with
- flowers from Gail Armytage of Cowbridge,
- a cut and blow dry from Shaltons of Talbot Green,
- an Elemis taster facialfrom Beauty Within of Cowbridge and
- tickets from the Vale of Galmorgan Agricultural show to name but a few.
Breast Cancer Care aims to support every person affected by breast cancer, by ensuring they receive the best treatment, information and support.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this in a unique way to:
- provide information and offer emotional and practical support
- bring people affected by breast cancer together
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
How we work
- We focus our work on the unique experience of each individual affected by breast cancer.
- We involve people with breast cancer in all that we do.
- We use our understanding of the emotional and practical issues facing people affected by breast cancer alongside our clinical expertise.
Don't forget to join us at 10.30am on Wednesday for our Strawberry Tea Party and enjoy some fantastic home made cakes and support this fantastic charity.
Here's one of our trial runs!!!